Sunday, January 3, 2010

I understand. I think

The more I know the less I understand.

Yes, I am sitting here listening to the Sex and the City movie soundtrack, and that one line from it was like a slap to the face.

I have been seeing a situation one way for the last 5 years and I was not willing to see it any other way.
Few days ago, I was in the process of a ritual and asked for a sign. I had a certain thing I wanted to happen if the choice was one direction and a certain thing if the choice was a second direction.
Within 24 hours I got my sign. And I realized I had been getting the sign for this choice for months I had just refused to see it.
The second I said okay this is the path the Fates want me to take, I felt this great wave of peace.

Sounds corny I know. But very true.
I had been fighting it for a long time.

It seems what I want and what I need in the situation are two very different things. And had I been paying more attention to the tarots, I would have understood that sooner.
The Lovers and the Twos are well love and relationship cards. They are also about choices, finding a balance with your emotional self and your physical needs. The day I asked for the sign, I had pulled the Lovers, the Two of Swords and the Two of Cups. All that was missing from that reading had been the Two of Pentacles and Two of Wands.
I also pulled the Ace of Cups and the Ace of Swords. The Ace of Cups is the true love and marriage card, the Ace of Swords is the warrior/champion card and the card of self esteem.

The Ace of Cups and the Ace of Swords have been popping up for months now in my readings. I had assigned them to people which can be good but when you get used to seeing them you start to forget what their real meanings are and only put them in context with the people.
I had been missing the message all these months because I had in my mind associated those two cards with two men. The message I was getting was not always about those two men, but something else all together.

Follow me.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails