Monday, January 4, 2010

I just saw my new fav match

iTunes Canada just started getting TNA Video Vault.
So far, there has been 6 ppvs available. I decided to buy last year's Genesis (Jan 2009 ppv). Got it for one reason and one reason only, the match between Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin for the X-Division belt.
See, I'm poor, I can't afford to get ppvs, so this was a match I was desperately wanting to see. No I have not bothered to watch the rest of the ppv. I skipped right to this match and that's all I have watched of it. Cause, SIR I HAVE AN ADDICTION
But, it's my new fav match now. It doesn't matter if they are a tag team or against each other, they are the best thing going. You thought I was going to say the best thing since Sliced Bread didn't you. Up till now, my fav match was one that they had back in 2005 from the first night that TNA Impact debuted on tv. The three way match with them and Petey Williams.
Wicked match.
But, if you watch that match on Best of the X-Division Vol 2 (freal me I feel like I am doing a commercial or something) and then watch this match from last years ppv, you can see how much these two have improved.
Oh Question. Is there a best of X-Division 3 yet? If so, I haven't come across it anywhere.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails