Saturday, January 30, 2010

Ask-Ardeth

Time to dig into the fang mail for another batch of emails from beyond the grave.
Welcome to an overdue issue of "Ask Ardeth" Where anything that can be thought of to ask will be answered by my horror film Heavy Metal Goddess alter ego Ardeth Blood.




Dear Ardeth:

I was wanting to know why when you do your wrestling reviews do you always do parts in colour and have the Motor city machineguns at the bottom even when they are not the main event?
P.S. I read your blogs ANDREW and NEWFIEKITEN regularly. When will you be updating NEWFIEKITEN?

Signed Pat in Bonnyville Ablerta

Dear Pat:

I will start first by addressing the fact the cooking blog is called My Newfie Kitchen not Newfiekiten. I will be updating the cooking blog in a few weeks when I have the time to put into kitchen experiments. Also when I am not so broke and can buy more then just ramen noodles.
Second, I like to highlight my little brainwaves that I think are important or that do not have anything direct to do with the match. If it's not a move by a wrestler but my reaction then why have it the same print?
And the MotorCityMachine Guns! I like having a pattern to my work. I first started out giving them the end paragraph months ago because they happened to have alot of air time that one week and I liked the idea. My regular readers know that if they skip to the bottom and see the opening line "And the MotorCityMachine Guns!" that they were on that week. And given the majority of my readers are MMG fans it's easy for them too.

That's all the time we have for this one, come back around and see what other gobs of wisdom Ardeth Blood will dish out and serve to her fiends.

You can email Ask Ardeth at hardcorevampsprods@yahoo.ca

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails