Friday, January 15, 2010

And what about the MRI?

Deep sigh of relief, it's not a growth or anything like that. It's not even a stress fracture in my skull or anything. Dr. S. is baffled. No idea what the situation is. But there is nothing going on in my brain. Well duh I mean really with all the one-tracked MotorCityMachine Guns! mind there isn't room for anything else. I had to lighten the mood with a joke, cause the health scare is over time to party. But he's still sending me to the Neurologist.

Why you my Spudgun are asking, well because there seems to be too much fluid between my zombieness and skull. He's afraid it might be something connected to the car accident I had 3 and a half years ago only showing up now.

Which would suck.

And he still has no idea why I am getting these skull crushing headaches.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails