Thursday, January 28, 2010

Blogging Tips that make me groan

So I was floating around the internet trying to figure out what it is I have been doing wrong these last few years with my blogging karma. I visit other blogs, leave comments, link them. Yet I don't get any comments or links back so what's up with that ?

One of the places I found said you need to have a widget that lists your best posts.
Um we already know the "I must rant about Chris Sabin's hair" is still my most popular. No need to flash it out anymore then it already is.

Another thing they said was that you need to comment randomly at lest four times a day.
Um isn't that called spam?

So yeah. The blogging karma has sort of gotten blocked or something. Maybe if I offer up my first born to the Internet gods or something .... (we don't have to tell the gods I have no interest in children that can be our little secret)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails