Friday, June 5, 2009

My Thoughts on TNA Impact for June 4 2009


A hunting we will go a hunting we will go....once again had to hunt it down on the net. Dude, I am getting my shoes dirty doing this.

Strong opening with an X-Division match having Kiyoshi and Bashir teaming up against Daniels and Suicide. Hum. Didn't see that coming maybe it was the mask over my blind eyes; no wait I did see that coming. Way too predictable. Bored now. The round of musical chair run ins was refreshing. Can you feel the sarcasm dripping from me today. Shane Douglas might be what this storyline needs to beef it up. Kiyoshi/Bashir won thanks to Douglas' interference . Yay!

Shane Douglas' promo was not too shabby. But as a Jane Austen fan I would tell you proper etiquette when a gentleman sits down, close your legs.

Kevin Nash coming into the office of Mick Foley and asking him what everyone is thinking "what are you smoking?" had me laughing for a few minutes.
Booker T. having a problem with using full sentences?

Shhhhh! Raven's talking now.
He's still hot. This new look of his has me thinking of the movie Night Breed and the character Peloquin

Eric Young's rant was alittle long but a good start for a heel turn. Do it again.

Matt Morgan still looks like an evil druid in a bad movie with that robe. He went against new comer Jesse Neal. Bored now.

Mick Foley came to the ring to do his promo and I started to think I was watching a Rocky Horror Picture Show party with all the screaming of Boring.

Nash vs Samoa Joe in a LethalLockdown match. I have a theory it maybe bunnies...(sorry Buffy the Vampire Slayer joke) the secret adviser it's Raven right? Please, please be Raven. Joe won which I have to admit I didn't think he would, and will go on now to the King of the Mountain match.

MotorCityMachine Guns! with Creed and Lethal. Well, once again Alex Shelley looked like he was ready to pass out during the promo. Who gave Chris Sabin the script this week? Did he get the promo cause Shelley was sick or something? This time Jay Lethal got the cool line when asking Sabin why he talks so slow. Has a point Sabin sounded like a Kindergarten teacher reading at story time to the kids. Did Lethal need to go to the bathroom or something cause he looked like he was a 5 year old doing the pee dance. Shelley raising his hand saying "no more shapeshifting" that got me laughing too much man. That might be the line of the night.
The match had Creed and Sabin teaming up. Still laughing. Sorry Creed but when I see a grown man in little american flag tights I am just wondering if a superman cape came with it and what's in the Hallowe'en bag.
They went against Beer Money Inc. just once I would like to see Roode come out in full hockey gear, just once.
I have to say I was disappointed by this teaming. I don't know if they just haven't worked together enough or what the case is but, it lacked something. And then they lost to Beer Money Inc. Told you that teaming was lacking something.

3 comments:

GingerRoot said...

You spelled Kindergarten wrong.

ardeth blood said...

I see that now.

ardeth blood said...

Okay spelling fixed. I am doing that a lot lately.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails