Thursday, June 11, 2009

Are there any single straight men left on this planet? Part 2

Mark this on your calender, cause Hell froze over today and the Apocalypse is coming!

Why am I screaming about the end of the world well my pets, I had a date. Yes a date. An no I am not referring to a fig or prune either. Though that would make more sense for me wouldn't it.

So this is a What I learned from Sex and the City post ,sort of.
In the very first episode of the series (Sex and the City) the question of the week is "Why are there so many great unmarried women and no great unmarried men?" Well it seems they are a few nice ones anyway.

I just got back from coffee with the Chef. He was very nice. Almost too nice. For me anyway.
He was well mannered, (he even paid ) interesting, cute even.
So what was wrong with him you are asking? Nothing. If you are an outdoors girl. He's a hot catch if you love being outside 24/7. Sadly I am better suited to cryptic dust covered rooms then woodland areas. He did ask if I wanted to go for a walk or a movie or coffee again sometime so we'll see.

I mean that's promising right? Means that the men of the world are lowering their standards and realizing that if they want a faithful person they need to look outside their normal.
And it also means I live on the Hellmouth. Cause if I can get a date anyone can. Right? Right.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails