Saturday, June 20, 2009

And Maybe It's Just A Backstreet Boys' Kind Of Day

Yes you read it right.
It's one of those days were nothing seems to be fitting right and all I want to do is listen to a BSB cd. Just escape reality for awhile and let it wash over me in a soothing vibration of boybandness.
Not trying to unlock my writer's block, not trying to understand anything today, just trying to turn off the chatter in my head. Zone out on a soft song.
Better then Yoga sometimes. Sometimes not.
I actually have the song Unmistakable from their cd Unbreakable stuck in my head. So I decided to put it on replay for a bit and just let it roll on and on.
I am not afraid to say it, I like boybands. Well some of them.
Back a decade ago, Ninja, Setla, Viva-Loco Homegirl Esq. and myself went to see 98', O-Town, Wave, and N'Sync. It was cool. Interesting actually, if I had been blogging at that point in my life the blog would have been alot more interesting, filled with more friends and their antics.
Now, all you get is me. Me and my obessessions.
And by now you all know who/what my favourite obessession is.
I think I will dash out for one of my other favourite obessessions, starbucks.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails