Monday, June 22, 2009

More Ranting from the Kid's Table

I wanted to call it more bitching and ranting from the dating scene but...
Anyways, guys pay attention!!!

*If you graduated more then 5 years ago DO NOT add a photo of yourself at grad. Just because you looked good in that suit does not mean you still look that way. Trust me it's false advertising.

*DO NOT have five hundred photos of you fishing. Particularly if you are holding the damned fish over your face. It's not sexy, it's not cute. And I am sick of seeing fishermen.

*DO NOT use a photo of a sports hero no matter how small his fan base is. Unless you are indeed that sports hero (then why would you be needing a dating site?)

*DO NOT message a woman if she has guidelines and you don't fit them then get snarky when she tells you she's not interested. If I say I am looking for a man 26-34 it means I am looking for a man 26-34 NOT a man in his 40's or 50's.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails