Monday, June 15, 2009

Ask Ardeth


Time to dig into the fang mail for another batch of emails from beyond the grave.
Welcome to an overdue issue of "Ask Ardeth" Where anything that can be thought of to ask will be answered by my horror film Heavy Metal Goddess alter ego Ardeth Blood.



Dear Ardeth:

You list yourself as being proud to be on the D-List in the Blogosphere. What on earth would make you do such a thing and why are you not trying to raise your status? You are not making any money at this nor are you getting any real fame so why do you keep at it? And why are you proud to be such a looser?

Signed Celebrity Chaser in Selkirk Manitoba


Dear Celebrity Chaser in Selkirk:

If you are so put off by my low end status why are you still reading me and following my life?
I must be of interest to you if you feel the need to point out my D-List ability.
Not everything is about money. Not everything is about fame.
My status may change it may not, but you will always be an asshole.



That's all the time we have for this one, come back around and see what other gobs of wisdom Ardeth Blood will dish out and serve to her fiends.

You can email Ask Ardeth at hardcorevampsprods@yahoo.ca

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails