Monday, June 8, 2009

I must rant about their pants

I had to use the screen capture for this one people. So let me point you to the left of your screen to Lethal and Creed for this rant.

The ripped jeans look that was made so popular back in 1989/1990 by old heavy metal bands like
Def Leppard, Brighton Rock, and almost every other hair band of that time (who doesn't remember the day Andy Curran taught us how to make the ripped look on the Power Hour) should not be making a come back. But for whatever frealed up reason they are.

It was a style we thought was just swell back 20 years ago when I was a teenager, but we also thought that we'd never grow old and believed Ozzy was sober.
How foolish of us.
I get the idea of recycling certain things, but guys come on this look is not one of them. Mistake! Mistake! and in twenty years when you all look back at your photos you will cringe because the ripped jeans look is a Mistake!
It's not a flattering look, it's a bad messy look. It says "I am lazy and don't care if you think I am a bum" And since I lived through this fad once already, I have to ask why are you all doing this now again? Are you having some sort of wannabe flashback?
My Generation tried to relive the hippie era (and wished we hadn't) why would you want to relive the hair metal era?
Listen to the music of your parents but please don't wear the clothes.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails