Monday, October 5, 2009

Zombieland

I just went to see this, and was expecting a horror. It was packaged here as a horror, the trailer only showing the zombie fight scenes.
It had Bill Murray. It was a laugh out loud comedy.

Still one of the better zombie films I have ever seen. Then again, zombie films aren't really my cup of slime. But given the zombie/vampire cross over I have no choice but to start excepting them as part of the genre. There I said it, happy now.

Plot: Mad cow disease has mutated into a virus that causes zombies. 4 people in the U.S.A. are still human and now all they have is each other and a copy of Ghostbusters.

Yeah pretty basic.
Alot of cheap jump scares in the first half and a few killer clowns for spice.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails