Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Are there any single straight men left on this planet? part 20

I think this is a nice rounded number to make the last post in this series.

Why is it so difficult to find a nice Pagan guy?
I'll even settle for a Wiccan. A Shaman? A Buddhist ? A Taoist? A dude who knows his Feng Shui?

I realize I am not going to find half the qualities I want in a man, such as a guy who is a vegetarian. A decade ago veggy men were the big fashion accessory, now they are a urban myth.

And what brought this on tonight?
Well, I got a message out of the blue from the Austen Aries Look A Like, and he's rambling on about paranormal stuff. Which normally is totally something I love to chat about, only he's making less sense all the time and talking out of his ass.
Haven't heard from him in months and poof he messages me asking my bra size.

Dude, what the hell does that have to do with anything? See I am a magnet for creepy men. Creepy men who can't type to save their life.

But anyway, the paranormal topic got me missing Dargo. He was the only guy I ever dated who was into the Occult. He's a meter stick to live up to. So any men reading this thinking "maybe she's worth checking into" you must think outside the puzzlebox so to speak.

Unless you are of course an X-Division wrestler from Detroit, then you have a free pass.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails