Sunday, October 11, 2009

Call Me

When is it okay to phone?

I have never had an issue with phoning a male friend. I have never had an issue with phoning a guy for a friend who has a crush. I just can't pick up the phone and call a guy when I have a crush.

Can't do it.

I can email, I can blog about them, I can damn well find any form of written communication on the planet to talk to the guy, but I can not pick up the phone and call. Even when I am in a relationship I just can't seem to do it. I have dragged my ass on an hour's bus ride to visit the guy across town but phone him? There is just something terribly wrong with me.

Did you know that more single women commit suicide between November 11 and February 16?

Don't worry. I'm pathetic not crazy.

I have a dvd on in the other room, it just ended and for whatever reason the damned disk started again on it's own. My apartment is haunted !

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails