Monday, October 12, 2009

Title Goes Here

Here is the update on my book.

I have another chance at having things published in the next few months. I just need to do 5 short stories under 10,000 words each to package as a collection. The smutty werewolf story will be part of this, and the publisher decided we should use it as a freebie for download.

Yes my weak link will be a taste sample of my work. Why do I have mixed feeling about that part?

Anyway, I have no idea what I am going to call the collection or what I want as my cover art.
I have 4 of the 5 stories written, the smutty werewolf one is ready to roll and the other 3 I wrote years ago and just need a re-edit. The fifth story I need to write still.

We're half way there I suppose.

I have come so close to being published properly so many times, that I won't believe it fully till a physical book is in my hands.

So then what do you title a collection of stories that have killer clowns, vampires, werewolves, ghosts and witches? Not too sure yet but it will come to me, it has to.

As far as my cover art, wonder what it would take to get the MotorCityMachine Guns! to model for it? Hey I can dream can't I.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails