Tuesday, October 13, 2009

You snuck past me

I have been saying for the last few years that I am not a fan of Micheal Buble. Dead sure I was not going to jump on the Buble bandwagon. And I love a jazz song, so refusing to go to one of his concerts, and he's come here alot, was tough.
Then the other day, I'm in Starbucks and they had the radio on, playing some cool sounding dude that I happened to remember hearing all the time in Edmonton when I was there last year.
It was Micheal Buble.

EVIL RADIO!!!!

I had become a Buble fan without even knowing it. Months of sitting in my friend's kitchen listening to her favourite radio station and mixed cds, without her once saying who it was we were listening to. DAMN IT !

So yesterday when I was working on my novel, it was a Micheal Buble day. It was. Then thought what does this dude look like? Had to google his videos.
Guess what, I have seen him before. In the movie Duets. He has a small cameo at the end of the movie in the karaoke sing off.
And the fact he looks like wrestler A.J. Styles doesn't hurt either.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails