Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Are there any single straight men left on this planet? part 19

I have something to confess, I'm Newfie.

(oh my god! No! pssst! What's a Newfie?)

And I love Newfie men. The only issue is that when you're from an area like that you end up being related to so many people. So I am not going to end up marrying a nice Newfie boy and live happily ever after. There would be just too many "are you related to blah blah blah" to go through to find a Newfie guy who's DNA was clean enough.

And we've already covered a few times on this blog, the fact that men in this city are kind of off limits too for the same reason. All the guys in this city have dated all my family/friends and everyone is related to everyone else.

I hate small towns.

But that is why I keep getting into long distance relationships. Trying to find not just the "one" but someone who has not been "there done that" with people in my life already.
I am actually starting to think I have to start looking more then just out of town, but I might have to start seriously looking at guys outside of Canada.

I know I know, but it seriously might be time to import a man from the U.S. again (remember the dude from Boston, he was sweet)
They stack them a little too tall for me in the states, and a little too blonde it would seem too, but I'm running into too many Canadian men who are popping up with similar last names. Starting to get a little too Village of the Damned for me.

So I guess I am looking for a short man (under 6 feet) with dark hair somewhere in the U.S. and glasses are always sexy on men.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails