Saturday, September 19, 2009

My TNA Wish List Part 2

Back few months ago I did a post on what I would like to see TNA do with their upcoming stories.
And you at the company have given me a few of those things, so it's time to tell you want I want again, here are some more things I would love to see.


* More X-Division. The X-Division is TNA's backbone. It's what makes you stand out from other companies, it's what made the fans love you so much. Just bring in more X-Division stars and give us more X-Division matches.

* Less gimmicks. If you have been reading Blind Tag Blog at all, specially stuff posted by myself and Danny Remain; then you know we think the gimmicks are what killed the other companies. So let's just tone down the couple of gimmicks you still have in TNA like Jay Lethal's version of Macho Man and Suicide. Both wrestlers are amazing, let them just be them.

* Bring back Austen Aries.

* Vampiro. Would love to see him in TNA.

*A best of the X-Division volume 3. Cause as far as I am aware, there is no volume 3 yet.

*How about a big CANADIAN TOUR!!! I know you went to one or two places in Canada while ago, but you didn't come here (Thunder Bay) or anywhere close enough for the fans in this area to get to see you. Thunder Bay wants TNA and the X-Division!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails