Friday, September 25, 2009

To E-Book or Not to E-Book that is the Question. Part 4

The story is written. Whoo and a Hoo
Now I just have to do the dreaded grammar check and fix any spots where I have too many and then he did...and then she said.... cause I tend to to that alot when I am working on a long scene with only two people in it.
And that's all this is, one long scene with two people in it...er um werewolves in it.

It seems to be classed as a "novelette" as I am just scrapping under 10,000 words for it, and 4 chapters.

Though to be honest, chapters didn't feel right putting in it as it is so short.


SIDENOTE***** it's now 7am on Saturday Sept 26th 2009.
I have been up all night editing the final draft for grammar and spelling. Have just finished the query letter and sent the story off to the publishers.
Should know in a few days if it is accepted.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails