Thursday, September 3, 2009

Print catchy title here

But I don't have one.
I think I have referenced all the Sex and the City episodes, and all the Jane Austen novels. I am needing something new to compare things to.

I thought about using Buffy the Vampire Slayer/Angel, but to be honest, I don't see too much I can talk about from them in the way I have been with the other "chick-lit" stuff.
Come on now, I would only be able to talk about Spike's trenchcoat for one or two posts before it stopped making sense.

Not that I seem to make a hell of a lot of sense lately.

Have I burned myself out? No ,no, no, I can't be burnt out. I'm only 35. I have at lest another 70 years of writing in me.... don't I?

A writer who has lost their voice is worthless to the world.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails