Tuesday, September 1, 2009

So now what?

I spent the day alone. Except for the half hour the repair guys were ripping out what was left of my shower/tub.
Spent the night alone too. Didn't talk to anyone. Not even mom.

I don't know how many more sleepless nights I can take? Sleeping pills they just give me nightmares, so I don't like to take them.

Wait, I did talk to someone, sort of. The Magus, my best gay guy friend. He sent me an email complaining about the dude who stood him up and the mojo he was throwing at the guy. That queen needs a husband worse then I do.
Scratch that. He just needs to get laid. I need a husband.
There's a difference.

Scoff all you want there is a difference.

Like I said a few posts back, and honestly I have no energy to go hunting for the post, if the Fates have someone planned for me, he will know me as the "one" when he sees me, or reads me or however he finds me, and I hope he's read at lest one Jane Austen book.
Yes I believe in the soulmate factor. Scoff some more go ahead, this is my life you are reading, my thoughts, my beliefs.
And if he's read Jane Austen then he knows that letters are the key.
Letters, a killer smile and a wicked sense of humour. Being a wrestling fan and a vampire fan are bonus points.

I can only write the perfect man so often then I depress myself cause he has not jumped off the page and into my life.

I was watching a "making of" Secret Window this afternoon, and the point the director made about how writers lives are boring cause we live in our heads so much, but we're great dinner companions, had me agreeing. Our day to day lives are horribly boring. All we do is sit infront of a keyboard all day. Our eyes getting strained to the point of headaches, our hands cramping up from typing, and of course the talking out loud to no one when we are stuck on a character or plotline.

Damn it's lonely being me.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails