Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Are there any single straight men left on this planet? part 15

Freud stopped by, at 11:30 PM.
Guess what for.
I was glad to see him, just his timing was off. Freud seems to pick the bad time of the month every time he wants to get together.

Dude you are killing me here.

I know I am just playing with fire with him, but it's nice to know I crossed someone's mind even if it was just an after thought for a few seconds.

When the doorbell rang my first thought was the neighbour's had locked themselves out. The worst part is the next thought I had was Dargo would never stop by this late without calling first so it must be Trainwreck. I did not even think of Freud.
How silly and down right retarded of me, as Dargo disappeared almost 3 years ago, and Trainwreck walked out on me 5 years ago.

Old habits cling like blankets in the middle of the night and burn harder then a steel fire poker through the heart.

So not expecting company. I haven't shaved my legs in over a week.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails