Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Power of return ?

You have all heard what you send out you get back. Law of attraction. Right, yes B'y.
Okay, and you have all read my rants/bitching/begging for love letters. Right yes B'y.
Well that would seem to mean in order to get love letters I would need to send them. Right yes B'y.

I have no one to send love letters to.
So how can I?

Well it sucks to be me.

So anyways, I am having this conversation with my friend, the whole law of attraction thing, and her son who is 4 says "But Auntie, what about those two wrestlers you write about. Can't you sent them love letters?"
This is cute, he's 4 so you know it's cute.

Um no.
"Love letters only count when you know the person. Sending something like that to them would be considered fan mail."

Where upon he looks at me like he just swallowed a bug and smelled something rotten, his nose scrunched up his eyes squinting. Then tilting his head to the side he shrugged and said "then send them A fan mailed"
This is still cute as he is 4. Then he threw his batman at me.

"I can't do that."

"Why not?" he threw Robin and the Riddler at me. Which to him was funny.

"Um...because I am old? I don't know. " my friend is laughing at me by this point and made a noise.

"Isn't half your blog a fan letter to those guys?" she said raising an eyebrow at me.

I hate it when she's right.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails