Sunday, September 27, 2009

Get a Life...even an Undead one

I used screen capture for this post

Oh my. I think I have something to do for the next few months other then ramble on about how sexy the MotorCityMachine Guns! are.

I mean, poor Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin I love you. Kiss Kiss Noise.

Seriously, I got to hang out tonight with a local author Stacey Voss, which you will be hearing alot about trust me on this, and she needs an Assistant.
It's a volunteer gig but hey, she's a published author who lives here in town. I work on her publicity tour, learn a few pointers that I am totally messing up on so far, get out of the apartment, get some free books, connect with others etc you get the picture.
The best part is she's very sweet. It's rare to meet strong women who are nice. And she writes vampire novels. Yay!
It was just so spiffy to meet another writer here in town who did not turn up their nose to vampires. There is maybe a short handful of writers here, most of whom write sci-fi or religious themes.

Speaking of Mr. Shelley and Mr. Sabin, when will we see tag team belts around their waists again? Even though you know you have to take the belt in for Alex cause he needs to eat something. Really, would 5 pounds kill you? No it would not.
I wonder what they consider decent vampire movies?
Hey Mr. Shelley, Mr. Sabin, I know on the show last week (Sept 17th 2009 episode) you talked about .... mocked actually, vampire movies and romance novels, boys, what do you consider a good vampire movie?
And why do men hate romance novels? Guess I can't really say that, given - and brace yourself for this one- half the romance novels on the market in the last decade were written by men under pen names. I know I was as shocked as you are. So there are more men out there who like a good steamy seduction in their stories then are willing to admit.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails