Saturday, September 26, 2009

Just because I don't talk about TNA Impact enough...part 2

I used screen captures for this post

Everyone has a hobby, finding reasons to blog about TNA Impact is mine. Okay it's my sick obsession and I really need a new thing to do but not today. Today we blog!

Hey haven't I read this opening before?

Yes yes you did. And encase you didn't notice, the title says part 2. Oh and P.S. thanks people for not pointing out I spelled entrance wrong last time.

Anyway, let's blog shall we. This way my pets down the crypt stairs and over to the corner of the library where the large book of knowledgeness sits. Open it to page 666 chapter 6 verse 6 .... well this is my blog post what did you expect entering a six sided ring from stage left with pyro and an entrance song? No no no, we're going Crypt Keeper for this...

My reason today is simply because when I did the review this week I had to watch it on youtube and could not take screen captures. iTunes Canada had it available for download this morning, so I got it and here is a sweet screen shot of the MotorCityMachine Guns!

Now you get the joke about not having open jars around these boys.
As you all know, I don't have cable so I don't watch much in the way of television shows. I get TNA Impact weekly from iTunes Canada (and freak out when it's late)
I get they wanted to do a detective spoof as those have always since the beginning of television the most popular night time shows. But it could have been handled alot better then it was. The first part with Lethal and Creed was lacking in flavour, and the second part was too short. Yes I am just saying it was too short cause it was Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin. Also, you couldn't hear them over Foley and JB.
Speaking of JB, that is really bad fake smoking. Really bad. But you got my interest with the idea that JB is sneaking around in Foley's office after hours. That's footage I would love to see.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails