Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Knitting Circles

Is this a trend on the rise or just a fad gimmick?
Is there a difference?

I don't knit. I have tried but just can't get the hang of it, and find it far from relaxing.
Yet, Ninja knits, Erin knits, Butterfly knits, mom knits. All the women in my family and social circle knit. A couple of their husbands knit too.

Then I read an article on yahoo Canada about men social knitting clubs. What's going on here? Is knitting becoming the new "it" thing for nights out?
That would be right up there with Bingo and Bowling on my list of things you will never get me to do. And I have tried Bingo and Bowling in high school 20 years ago. Yet again two things the people in my social circle swear by.

I need a new Urban Family

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails