Monday, September 7, 2009

It's almost 2 am

And my frealing downstairs neighbours are playing frealing Metallica at full blast.

I went down and told them to turn it down, stupid god damn mother fu**er was standing there with a stoned ass look telling me they had it at a low volume. Bull shit why is my fu**ing floor thumbing then? Ass wipe was laughing like the fu**ing teenaged shit eater that he is daring me to come inside and join the fu**ing party.

When I moved into this building it was almost a senior's building. There wasn't anyone under the age of 40. I only got in because of my disability. Now, there is a steady stream of fu**ing teenagers and 6 year olds constantly.

I can't wait to get the hell out of this shitty building.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails