Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Are there any single straight men left on this planet? part 16

I logged into that dating site again today. I have no clue as to why, as I know there is no one on there for me.
Creature of habit I am yes.

Anyways, I was doing the search looking for something in a 26-34 year old; when I got kicked from Canada to the United States.

What? How did that happen?

Weird I know. Okay, click back on the "Canada" search, I hit the second page results, poof it happens again, I am back on the American search. Whats going on here?
Must be some sort of glitch, so I start the whole search requirements from scratch. And the results all come up "5000 results for your search"
Cool.
I go to look at this one guy's profile cause he was cute, dark hair, dark eyes, 26, and lives in Michigan.

No joke, it did it to me again.
This would be funny as hell if it wasn't so creepy, given my obsession with the MotorCityMachine Guns!.

What are all the Ontario men hiding?
Did a big truck full of Canadian men move to the U.S.?
Have I offended all the single straight Canadian men with my celebrity crushes to the point they have voodooed me?
Dude, no idea.
No clue.
I checked my settings again to make sure nothing was altered. I'm all listed as being Canadian, looking for a guy within 25 miles of my city.
I am terrible with math but isn't Ann Arbor over half a day from here? So wouldn't that make 25 miles some place a hell of a lot closer?
I am thinking it would, so then why am I getting kicked to the American search with crazy results like guys in Michigan ?

Does the search results know something I do not?
Is the universe trying to slap me upside the head with a fry pan?

Maybe the moose really did eat all the straight single men? Either way, I knew there was no one for me on that dating site.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails