Saturday, August 1, 2009

My TNA Wish List

I used screen captures again for this post

What I would like to see happen in the next few months on the show

* The removal of MainEventMafia. Right off the bat. I don't care for half these guys, they are boring and all they do is talk. Talk talk talk talk talk blah blah blah blah blah. Go away.

*The removal of Suicide. Just end the gimmick already. I have told you in the past why I don't like this gimmick.

* Get rid of the two on the announce table, and bring in someone new. I said once before I would love to see Joel Gertner on the mic.

*More tag teams.

*More MotorCityMachine Guns! You know how I feel about these two (They are the two sexiest men alive.) And I feel like I have been cheated lately with the way Impact has been. They are just not on enough. Give me two full hours of X-Division matches. Let the MMG be on for most of it.
I blog about Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin because damn it, they are fabulous! The show just does not have the same kick when they are not on. Damn I feel a fresh rant coming on.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails