Monday, August 31, 2009

Are there any single straight men left on this planet? part 12

Part 12? Really? I have been yammering on about my lack of a love life enough to have a part 12 already?
Damn I talk alot.

And today's topic is " why is it the only guys who want to settle down are guys who already have kids?"
I don't want that. I don't like kids. I pretty much hate kids.
I have been meeting some super super nice guys on that dating site, but they all seem to have kids, and are just looking for a mommy for them.
Not part of my game plan.

I don't know, maybe I am just too old for all this?
I 'm looking to start something new, build something from the ground up, and all the guys I am meeting have already been there and done that.

They all have kids, or are divorced.
That's no fun. That's like used furniture or something. Yes I just compared men to a table. Just go with the wood theme for a second okay. That joke will hit you in about five minutes.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails