Monday, November 16, 2009

The Frankenstein Pages

WWEGIRL has a book club going right now, and we are reading Dracula.
I've read it before when I was in high school. So I'm just weaving in and out of the group.

But it got me longing for the other classic, Frankenstein.
I just reposted a couple of movie reviews I did from last month on the women's site I'm part of, over on my Alucard's Rose blog, of Frankenstein movies.
And it's got me longing still for more Shelley. (insert the overly obvious Alex Shelley jokes here you know you want to)

There is alot to be learned in that book. More then you think.
This is the version I have. The Tor Classics version, mass paper back. I know I have talked before about my interest in Mary Shelley's Frankenstein, and the odd connection I feel to this story.

Trust me folks, it will get stranger as time goes on.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails