Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Ask Ardeth


Time to dig into the fang mail for another batch of emails from beyond the grave.
Welcome to an overdue issue of "Ask Ardeth" Where anything that can be thought of to ask will be answered by my horror film Heavy Metal Goddess alter ego Ardeth Blood.

Dear Ardeth:

Who is Spudgun and why have you started to address them all the time? Are you dating someone?

Signed Confused in Mount Pearl.


Dear Confused in Mount Pearl:

I'm a big fan of British comedies, and one of my favourite shows is Bottom. There is a character on the show who is like the middle man between the audience and the other characters named Spudgun, who always asks the obvious questions. I had been watching a Bottom dvd one afternoon before doing a few posts and had the character in my head. No I am not seeing anyone at the time of this post.


Dear Ardeth :

Why did you stop wearing the wig you were so hot looking as a redhead.

Signed B. in Calgary


Dear B. in Calgary:

I stopped wearing the wig on camera simply because the wig got destroyed from over use. And thank you, I am actually a natural redhead, I just feel more comfortable as a blonde.


That's all the time we have for this one, come back around and see what other gobs of wisdom Ardeth Blood will dish out and serve to her fiends.

You can email Ask Ardeth at hardcorevampsprods@yahoo.ca

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails