Thursday, March 25, 2010

Oh my Now My mom is worried about him.

I used screen capture for this post

You all remember this post ... yes?

Well, it doesn't stop there. It should but it doesn't.
I was on the phone with my mother, talking about my day and how the review was finally done for this week, and I mentioned that the fan sites are saying that the show is suppose to be changing time slots in a few weeks. Mom said "That's the beginning of the end for TNA isn't it? Cause when a television show gets the shuffle it's all down hill from there on."
That is the general thought right now on the fan sites/spoiler sheets. I am not thinking that way, trying to stay positive and believe that TNA will make it. Then my mom said something that created a bit of an uncomfortable and very strange few minutes.

Mom: "What will that Alex guy do if the show goes do you think?"

Me : "Where the hoofers did that come from? And what does that have to do with anything?"

Mom: "He'd be out of a job wouldn't he? Think he'd show up on the other one... the other company with Randy Orton " (note mom has a soft spot for Randy Orton )

Me : "I don't know. To be honest, I hope not. To me that would be like selling your soul. "

Yes, my mother was worried about Mr. Shelley's career. My Mom! This just reached a new level of creepy. First my mom thinks Mr. Shelley is cute ( but we can not blame her for that as who with eyes doesn't) now, she's actually worried he won't have a job if TNA sinks. What's going on here?

Does my mom know something about my favourite wrestler that I don't?
Does she have him on speed dial or something? Should I worry? I'm starting to wonder.

My mom is not even a wrestling fan, she can point out who she thinks is cute and that's about as far as it goes. So for her to make a comment about wither or not Mr. Shelley will have a career in the wrestling business if TNA ends... I am not sure what to say on that, other then Mr. Shelley you have done something no one else on the planet has been able to do. You've made my mother give a damn about something that I'm interested in. Hands down, you're the man.

Told you it got to a whole new level of creepy.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails