Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The sun has faded

I used screen capture for this post.

I will hope that someone has finally gotten the hint with my screaming every week, that the MotorCityMachine Guns! do not get enough air time.
I love them. My Spudguns love them. It's why we're here. To be the sick puppies we are and get crazy when we see them.

I have been saying for months that they need to have the tag team titles. And if I don't see those belts around their tiny waists in the next few weeks; someone is getting an angry letter. (Mr. Sabin, Mr. Shelley) Oh yeah, you don't want to make a Canadian angry cause we will have you neck deep in paperwork. Plus the paper cuts sting like hellfire, and you can't hold your Tim Hortons roll up the rim to win coffee cup proper.

I was glad to finally see them have a promo on this weeks episode (March 15th 2010) cause it has been 3 whole months since they did a promo. Little short for my taste, but then again I could watch them read the lyrics of a Headstones cd. Or you know cook.

Hey... you know how alot of novels go to audio book; well, do you think in a million years from now when my novel finally gets published and sees the bright neon lights of a book store Mr. Shelley will do the voice reading of it? (actually things are on course enough that it might be out by next year this time)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails