Monday, March 8, 2010

The Pages Cards


The Pages are the first sets of the Court cards.
Strange creatures these ones.

They tend to represent messages and learning, innocence and childishness.
Depending on which Page pops up, the situation surrounding the kind of message will differ.

For example, the Page of Cups usually represents a birth, where as the Page of Swords can uncover a spy.

So I am jammering on about this because the pages are haunting me, or taunting me depending on how you want to look at it. For the last week, the pages; all 4 of them (cups, pentacles, swords and wands) have been slamming me in my readings.
Well, I suppose that's no real surprise given I am a writer and am having communications with my editor right now.
I've also been doing some self realization work, with the Soulmate Secret and the Law of Attraction. The pages could be screaming at me from that point of view.

The planets are also at this time shifting, as are the seasons. The pages might be picking up on the movement astrologically speaking. (I have no idea what planet matches up with what card.)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails