Friday, March 19, 2010

Meanwhile in a messy room across town part 4

Got the Alice Cooper on, sitting here feeling like I should be writing.
Yes, the whole cycle has started again. I have about 4 different ideas rolling around in this brain of mine, and have no idea which one to play with.
I should be working on the next draft of my current novel, but I'm waiting for all the notes from my Editor before I do.

So, in the mean time... I made a Chick Pea Curry for dinner. I've never made curry before so this was interesting. I did not have any Cumin, instead I added extra Turmeric. My kitchen has not smell this good in god knows how long.
I think I just want to boil Turmeric instead of burning incense for rituals and meditation from now on, it smelled that good.

If we broke down the recipe of me it would look something like this

Writing (books and blogs)
Wrestling
Vampires
Food

I'm wondering if I can combine all those somehow? Don't ask, I don't know. I'm trying I am really. It's late and now I'm sort of babbling like a goof. But that's okay, cause come Monday I have to stop everything. I do.
Come Monday, I am that much closer to another decade. Yes, the big evil happens on Monday.

I turn 36 on Monday. I know all my silliness over Mr. Shelley and Mr. Sabin has to stop. I will officially be too old. I have no idea what I am going to do with myself once Monday comes.
I really will have nothing to talk about but my book and cooking.
God, I will go insane! Like honestly, for real insane. Unlike the light drizzle of creepy-chic I am now, and ... well can't someone just hire me for comedy? Then you know I could continue being the total freak I am... right? No? Yes? Maybe?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails