Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday Noon :14

I'm sitting here my mind stuck but spinning in circles at the same time.

I need a new ending for my novel and I'm just hitting a blank wall. Well, more like a large grey one with a rocky texture. Or more on the point, a dirty once white one with little thumbtack holes and grease splatters. Cause I am in the kitchen with my laptop as I sit here staring at the last paragraph of my novel.

Help!

I'm starting to begrudge my characters. This might be a problem as I still have to deal with them for at least another year.

My ending sucks. Just blows goat.

I keep thinking of that scene in the movie Stranger then Fiction when Emma Thompson is standing over the edge of the building and you realize she's not really.

Yeah it's one of those days.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails