Thursday, February 18, 2010

You are more pathetic then we thought

I used screen capture for this post.

In season 5 of Sex and the City episode #(too lazy to check) called Anchors Away, the character of Carrie refers to her love of New York as an 18 year relationship.
More then once, I have said my love for wrestling is my longest relationship. It's always been there for me. It will be a 31 year romance next month.

My buddy Danny says I will never get married because my desire for TNA out weighs my want of a husband. I hate to have to admit it, but I think he's right.
I mean really, for nearly 5 years (since TNA debuted on the Spike network) it's been there for me without fail. Sure sometimes Impact is late for dinner (that's iTunes Canada's issue) and there are weeks where it's grumpy with me (when it's more filler then matches) and it can with hold claiming a headache (when the MotorCityMachine Guns! are not on air at all) but in the most part, it's all good baby.

I said last week in my post Where is Your Devotion when I was talking about the movie Mistress of Spices, that my writing was as close as I get with the topic of religion. I think it goes hand in hand with the idea that wrestling would be my longest romance, and TNA being my longest affair. The X-Division love me. They read me every week.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails