Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I'm just not that into you

I am sitting here watching the movie "He's Just Not That Into You" and thinking.
Which is never good. Me thinking always leads to crying and panic. But anyway, at the point where, I am just kind of half way taking in the points of the movie and going over the past week.

Relationship wise.

And I finally figured it out.
There has yet to be any one guy that has impressed me. None of the guys on any of the dating sites I have tried over the last few years, and I think I officially have tried all the dating sites, have ever impressed me.

I got messaged by an above average looking guy and was like "um no thanks". I don't think this guy has ever been told no before. He just didn't do anything for me. Meanwhile, I have been having a lovely chat with another guy on there who seems very down to earth and moderately good looking, but we're not compatible, and we both know this. We have both said to the other we would not be compatible in the long haul.

I suppose I am asking, or making the comment of, if no one ever does it for you, if you can say to pretty much everyone that I'm just not that into you, is it possible that I am just not relationship material?
In which case I will be doomed to random and rare one night stands that are as bad as greasy chinese food for the rest of my life, but I suppose it's better then dementing my mind over a guy who I don't see a real future with.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails