Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Meanwhile in a messy room across town part 3

I was just checking messages and emails and such, and was reading an article about the whole Tiger Woods thing.
The article went on to talk about how our celebrities are just people in the end no matter how superhuman we really want them to be.

Um hello isn't that basically what I have been doing all this time with my nagging of Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley? As much as I desire them to be totally perfect and made of cloth by the gods, what fun would that really be? Seriously, if we did not remind them and ourselves in the process that at the end of the day, yeah they might have the coolest jobs around and be hotter then hell in a bathtub, at the end of the day they still need to use the bathtub.

Follow me.

Which reminds me, Mr. Sabin... the pants. *mad laughter on my part*

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails