Monday, December 21, 2009

2009 the year of the blog


This was the most I've blogged in the whole 5 years I have been blogging. This was my busiest blog, better then ones I tried in the past.
And it's not even like I had more important things to say this year either, just more time on my hands with nothing else to keep my attention.
I was willing to get a little more intimate with some of the things going on in my life, and in my mind. I don't believe in holding back.

My weekly thoughts/review on TNA Impact was a hot topic. Brought in a steady flow of readers. I don't like to really call it a review as it was started out as my honest reactions to the week's show. I can't even point out when it became a weekly column so to speak, given I have been doing it for the last 4 years in one way or another on every blog I have had in the past. But this year, people took an interest in TNA more. Always a great thing. The real fans will always know the chocolate from the mud. If I have done nothing else this year, I hope I helped get the word out that TNA (Total Non-Stop Action) wrestling is where the talent is. I can't mark out for it enough. I am just a fan but I have been screaming my lungs out for you guys.

The few people who have shown some support in my writing career I have to give a big hug to. That has meant more then you will ever know. Not that I had much success this year with my writing, with two publishers frealing me around. That's what I get for not trusting my gut on it.

The misadventures in dating had alot of men shaking in their boxers. Nice to know I can still make men panic. Cause that is always a good affect on your ability to find a husband. Hey I don't call myself the Queen of Your Evil Dreams for nothing you know. I actually had one guy doing/saying things so that I would blog about him. Silly boy not like he deserved being blogged about, not like he's Shelley or Sabin or someone cool.

And the MotorCityMachine Guns! Of course my rants about Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley brought readers this past year. Some agreed with me, others did not. That's cool. It was never about being right or wrong, it was about finding a way to talk about Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley. Simple. Everyone has their heroes and their crushes. My crushes just happened to be the most amazing tag team out there. That's not lip service either. If you watch Global Impact 2, or the episode from Oct 22nd 2009 (that was the Ultimate X match) you will see what I mean. But then again, how can a million fans be wrong ? (96% of my blog readers are members of the MotorCityMachine Guns! fan groups)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails