Sunday, December 13, 2009

Is this a meltdown?

I got a message from Freud half hour ago, out of nowhere, haven't heard from him in over a month. Haven't seen him in over 3 months.
He was his usual self, talking about coming over. I made the comment about I figured he would no longer be single. He said he wasn't.

What?
Then why, I asked was he wanting to come over and why was he talking to me even?

His answer, cause he could.

That's not fair. It's not fair to me or to the chick he's dating. So I freaked out and then had a bit of a cry.
Not even sure why I reacted the way I did. But it really bothered me to hear him say that he was seeing someone and that he'd still like to be with me.

I seem to keep picking men who are cheaters. What's wrong with me?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails