Tuesday, December 22, 2009

All I want for Christmas

I used screen capture for this post


I want alot. I want it all.
*deep evil laugh* But I would settle for a.... job with a magazine.... or a publisher picking up my novels.... or an interview with Chris Sabin.... *more giggles of insanity* yeah that's it.
All I want for christmas is ....


And if by some crazy miracle I was granted the interview what would I ask Mr. Sabin?
You know, the boring stuff that everyone asks in interviews,

*How old were you when you first fell in love with wrestling?
*How you got your start ?
*How many tag teams have you been in and with who?
*What companies you've worked for?
*What titles you held?
*Biggest influences ?
*What's your dream match and have you already had that match?
*Do you write your own promos?
*What's been your favourite ppv that you were part of and why?
*If you could program an episode of Impact, what would you feature ?
*How much hair gel/spray do you use on your hair? (oh come on you know I would have to after the whole gimmick I have been running.)
* How do you feel about being a role model to millions?
*How do you feel about being labeled one of the sexiest men in the sport (and as far as I am concerned the 2nd sexiest man alive. My blog readers voted you the #1 spot)

You know the boring stuff.
And that's what I want for christmas. That would be a nice christmas miracle, too bad I am a Pagan.

Maybe if we all wish really hard...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

U SAID HE WAS A SAFE BET B4 WHT U MEAN BY THAT?

ardeth blood said...

That I have blogged about him so much this past year that it feels natural to do so, and that trying to flirt would be really really pointless.

Anonymous said...

SHOW HIM YOUR TITS

ardeth blood said...

If he wants he needs to ask.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails