Thursday, May 14, 2009

My Thoughts on TNA Impact for May 7 2009

Well, I don't really have any. Why? What? But you're always so damned vocal on the topic of the show.
Well, iTunes Canada didn't seem to get the episode for May 7 2009 (at lest not as of Noon on May 14) and the official Spike TV website for whatever reason didn't have it working either. Starting to think the universe didn't want me to see the show last week.
Then someone on one of the horror sits I hang out on told me it was uploaded to YouTube. Now, I hate searching the net for things. But I finally got to see it in cut up clips on YouTube. So to whomever it was that uploaded it I Worship Your Shadow. Seems I wasn't the only one left in the lurch this past week as alot of fans complained between Spike TV website and iTunes and a few other cable/satellite feeds didn't get the show.

Here's hoping all is back to regular scheduled programming tonight.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails