Sunday, July 5, 2009

Canadian Celebrity I would Love to Meet part 3

I used a screen capture for this post

Eric Young

Why?

Because he's talented and beautiful and he made the #9 spot on my list of reasons I love TNA Impact.
Eric Young is having one of the best Heel turns that I have seen in years.
The only thing I wish they had done with him back when he was still doing the sweet innocent storyline (when he had that strange split personality Super Eric) and I have made comments on this before, the only thing I wish they had done was throw in some Polka Dot Door remarks (Polk-Roo was here and I missed him again?) which only the Canadian audiences would have gotten. Is Eric Young even still Canadian? (or as my Newfie Grandmother used to say "He's been off the mainland a while.") Does it matter? He's on my list of Canadian Celebrities I would love to meet. (my other two posts are Salt the Wounds what Good Would it Do? and Canadian Celebrity I would Love to Meet ) I believe he has the power to make a fabulous Heel and the X-Division belt should be around his waist for awhile.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails