Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Are there any single straight men left on this planet? part 8

Freud got a hold of me last night. Nice. Nothing much just chatted for a few minutes, but still, it was good to know he had not forgotten me completely.
And speaking of men that look alike, Dargo's photo keeps popping up on that dating site. Starting to wonder what the Fates are trying to tell me, or do to my mind anyway.
It's like the Fates are teasing me by showing me yet another man I can't have. Er...um... in this case I can't have again, as Dargo walked into the darkness on me 2 and a half years ago.
Can I have Freud again? Not sure.

Besides, I need a man who can keep up with me, who has the personality of a member of the Addams Family, who's not afraid to get goofy and possibly look like a goof in public. Remember my ideal perfect situation let's take that and build him there shall we. Get into Frankenstein mode, like a hero of mine, Mary Shelley. (insert obvious Alex Shelley joke here) One part Mr. Darcy, one part Addams Family, stir in some jazz, add a dash of humour like Hunter S. Thompson, chill and pour into hunky hero mold. And there you go, my Frankenstein.
Ironically over the points in my life, I keep getting drawn to Mary Shelley. Between the movie versions of her book, to biographies of her, to just a few odd parallels to her life. (there is a woman who for all her strength still had man troubles.)

Incase you haven't noticed, I have a lot of time on my hands again. Yep, still need a real life, still need a husband.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I have Freud again? Not sure.

His Skype hates him. He of course speaks in the third person. Also depends on what you want of him. ;)

ardeth blood said...

That depends on what he's offering.
Not too mention last time was pretty groovy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails