Thursday, July 2, 2009

I made a comic for Mr. Shelley

copyright hcvp'09

Once again I used screen capture and a comic program for this.

And why did I do this?

Let me point you to an old post when I first did this.
I still have alot of time on my hands. I still need a real life and a husband. Also, I realized I had an uneven number of posts, Alex Shelley needed a few more for the hell of it. I saw him make that face and the line from Rocky Horror Picture Show suddenly popped into my head. And I have made comments before about how it looks like he's getting more height with his frogsplash every time he does it. It's a good thing I can not paint eh? I don't think there is enough wall space in my current apartment for canvas if I painted. I really need a life and a husband. I am starting to worry myself.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails