Friday, July 17, 2009

This is a Bad day to run out of Coffee

Nothing good is what I am up to. -Jamie Madrox

Yeah, bad night. I have Insomnia. Every night I wake up at 3 a.m. and toss and turn until the sun comes up. Yes I have done everything, seen doctors, taken pills, Yoga, long walks after supper, everything.
Nothing works.

Yesterday was spent working on a new site. It's a horror site. Yay. so my eyes are fried from putting it together. I have more work to do on there then I even want to think about, and why? Because the person I was working with ....well call him...SpiderMonkey...na that sucks. See I can't even think of a good name for this dude. Anyway this dude jazzed me on the horror site and was suppose to do the bulk of the work. And did not. I got left with it.
Why?
Don't know.
No why he jazz you on the site?
Oh, because we were working as admins/moderators on another horror site that had massive issues with the owner leaving and just dumping it in our laps. There was nothing we could do to fix it, we did not have access to certain controls because neither of us were the owner/creator. So we decided to create our own.

And today I am suppose to go with mom to the movies. Suppose to have gone yesterday but it rained all day, the reason why I started the work on the site yesterday.
Let's add on to it my usual responsibilities.

And I am out of COFFEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's too frealing early to drag my ass out to Starbucks. Let me bow down and worship the shadow of any woman who can survive with less then 3 hours sleep and still manage to work/take care of the family/house. Cause I can't do it. I will be like the walking dead all day now.

Dead woman typing

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails