Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The cd cover on Alex Shelley's butt

I used screen captures again for this post.

I have pointed this out before, but (no pun intended) would like to know why?

L.A. Guns is one of my ultimate all time favourite bands. My friend Erin and I used to rock out to the leather clad hair metal band 21 years ago. This is the cover of their first album back from 1988......











This is the logo Alex Shelley has been sporting in the last while. HHmmm.... his butt (okay thigh actually) has the skull and double guns on it.




















Now, this is not the first time I have noticed an L.A. Guns theme on one of TNA's MotorCityMachine Guns! Remember the dark shirt Alex Shelley sported few years ago of the half naked woman on a gun (early 2006) I remember talking to someone online back then commenting on how it put me in mind of the L.A. Guns album cover from Cocked and Loaded from 1989.


I am wondering if there is more to this then just a few hot sexy men with cool jobs? Coincidence or Cunning plan? Is there a subtle message that is being delivered (never know could happen) putting MMG in the same pop-status as a legendary rock band?




Well if they ever show up saying that "they never grow old and it's fun being a vampire" then we will know for sure. (Hey remember the time Phil Lewis dropped his pants on MuchMusic during an interview on Power Hour back in 1991)



1 comment:

GingerRoot said...

Any reason you can think of to look at Alex Shelley's butt eh? HA-HA!
Subtle with your challenge girl.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails