Monday, April 5, 2010

What do you mean you missed the plot hole?


My friend's mom was going over a copy of draft 2 of the novel and she found a plot hole. Large one too at that. My editor did not find this plot hole.
Great wonderful lovely. Like I am not having enough issues with the frealing thing. Now I have to figure out how to fix it, how far back into the story to go and sew up the mistakes.
Someone remind me again why I became a writer? Oh right because it's all I ever wanted to be since I was 3. Right, I knew that. That and well Elvira, and I've already tried and failed at that back in college in the early 1990's.

2 comments:

Paula said...

can't give much as advice on the plot hole unless I could take a peak at it. If the editor didn't miss it then I would stick with what the editor says in that instance

ardeth blood said...

Actually, I went back over the story and my friend's mom is right. The way I have it written right now, there is a underlining element that makes zero sense. It is a massive plot hole.
The editor should have picked up on it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails